Sunday, October 15, 2006

The National Arboretum

The weather has been really nice this weekend, a little cold, but sunny blue skies. On Saturday Hank and I went to one of my favorite places in DC....the arboretum. He'll admit that it wasn't exactly "his cup of tea," but I think he enjoyed it anyway.
Hank really liked the Herb garden....hmm ok maybe not so much, but I thought the medicinal herb part was really cool.
I always enjoy the Bonsai trees so I insisted we go see them.
This was one of our favorites. Wierd freakin trees.


4 comments:

acl said...

Oh I miss the arboretum. I love that place. PS you need to post your pictures using "no format" so we can enlarge them and see them better.

Cami said...

aww i want to visit that place again. cool piccccssss

Kathy Clay said...

That one tree is really vwierd looking!!! How fun to have so many places to go see every weekend! Hank doesn't look that...
bored. Ha!

acl said...

your pics inspired me to wear my green sweater today. btw your jacket is super cute too.