Thursday, December 21, 2006

Texas!

I just got back on Tuesday night from visiting Hank. I didn't take very many pictures while I was there. His friend's wife has a bunch of pictures from the first two days that I'm hoping Hank will send me. Anyways though, I had a really good time meeting everyone!
Hank graduated from TBS on Thursday(in Quantico). It was interesting because they made the graduates wait outside. They didn't get to hear any of their own graduation....

This is Hank and me with two of his dogs. Baby is laying on me, and Jack is standing at attention for the picture. The funniest part of this picture is that this is take number 7 or so. Hank's little brother Ryan was taking the picture and everytime it came out blurry, or too dark, or he had almost missed us completely.

Hank decided if I was going to make him ride a snowmobile(that is if we get any snow) that he was going to make me go horseback riding while I was there.

The horses needed their feet trimmed or something like that so Hank and Ryan helped their dad and a friend out for a couple of minutes instead.

Hank and Ryan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun - I'm glad your horse riding experience ended better than megs did.