Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Anniversary to my parents, and Happy Halloween to everyone else! Today has been a really fun day. It started with a call from Aunt Nicki who had me come into the spa for a massage... it was awwwwwwesome, and such a nice surprise. The Park stayed home with Grandpa which I was a little worried about, but I came home and to my surprise Grandpa had just finished changing a diaper!

This evening we got to go trick or treating with Devon(the pirate), Connor(the ninja), Nicki, and Tom.

I got Park's big girl stroller out but Aunt Nicki refused to use it. She barely let go of the Park.

Tom helped carry Parker part of the time. He really knew how to use the Park to get more candy, it was really funny.

The boys were so funny, we had to keep reminding them of trick-or-treating etiquette, like not looking in everyones windows.

Here is a pumpkin I saw at someones house. Pretty cool.

Grandpa sat outside of Nicki's and handed out candy. I think the reason the candy actually got handed out was because there was nothing in the bowl that Grandpa liked to eat.

After little more then a hour of trick-or-treating the boys decided they were done so we went to visit Uncle Dan and Aunt Diane.


And then continued over to Rob and Tracey's to see their kids.
Ashton, Connor, Devon, Parker, Aidan, and Torin.

Parker and Torin had the same costumes. Torin is so sweet, he was sleepy and kept leaning over towards Parker.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

She is a cute pumpkin. And Dave (my husband) liked your "creepy" carved pumpkin.