Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Hair Cut

So Parker has been sporting this really awesome rat tail pretty much since the day she was born. At this point it has grown out pretty long and looks ridiculous because she doesn't have nearly as much hair on the rest of the back of her head. So today Parker got her first hair cut.



I think it looks much better now.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

How exciting! I still haven't cut either of the babies hair because they don't have much, but I keep threatening Logans because it is curly on top and looks dumb all the time!

Cami said...

i can't believe you killed the rat tail...

mgaenzle said...

We can hardly wait to see Parker's new hairdo. We are counting the days til we see you guys. C-ya soon. The Gaenzle Clan

p.s. Is the Fairfield Inn & Suites close to your house? That's where we are staying while we visit with you guys.