She really enjoyed this bike ride.
Helping daddy do dishes. ( I know what your thinking Amy, "why did ashley put a picture of her husbands bare legs on here?" Well, the marines have to wear these short green silky shorts/underwear under their camis, and for some reason it is acceptable to spend time in public with them on. You see guys out running in them all the time, and i'm sure they are super comfortable, but if we were any where else and you saw a guy out running in these short shorts your first thought would probably not be that he is a big bad marine.....)
She tries to get up on everything, the couch, into the dryer, out of the tub, and into the dishwasher.
Here are just some funny videos.
3 comments:
Dave has short army PT shorts too. Parker is really good at climbing too. I love her smiles in that last video
Dave has short army PT shorts too. Parker is really good at climbing too. I love her smiles in that last video
That was hanks leg? i kinda wish you hadn't pointed that out..... jk
Post a Comment