Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rainy Days

Sorry, I know it has been a few days since I have blogged but not much exciting has been going on here. On Thursday my friend Sarah and I ran our first 5k. It was just a Run for Fun sponsored by the MCCS on base, and a great start for two "non-runners." I did it in 27 min 10 sec and Sarah finished in 29min 23 sec. Not bad for a girl who couldn't run a mile in high school. I'd like to keep running and maybe do a 10k soon. Here are some pictures from this morning. We went out on the front porch to let Miles out, but Miles stayed on the porch and Parker went and played in the rain.



For some reason I have been babysitting my friends kids a lot this week, I really don't mind because I think it is good for Parker to have other kids around as much as possible. On Thursday night Lorilei was over for a couple of hours. She had a good time chasing Miles around the house with the popper.

No comments: