Happy Halloween (and Happy Anniversary to my parents)!!! We had a fun day carving pumpkins and hanging out with friends. We were planning on going trick or treating with our friends Robin, Chad, and their little girl Tenley, but I had to wake Parker up from her second nap to go and she wasn't very happy with me. I think being at strange houses and seeing all the kids was a little too much for her so we didn't go very long. She had the best time handing out candy though. I had to run down the driveway atleast 5 times as she tried to go home with different groups of kids. She did a really good job putting the candy in kids bags, and made everyone laugh as she kept pushing frankie's button and dancing (dressed as a pink poodle) to Thriller.

The best part of Halloween was that Hank flew in last night. Yay for Daddy being home! I am pretty much chopped liver now, Parker has eyes for no one but Hank. She loves her Daddy!






1 comment:
she looks so cute! i bet she loved halloween.
Post a Comment