Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents Day!

I love working for the government and therefore getting holidays off. My mom and I got so much done this weekend. We painted my family room, rearranged the furniture in the guest room, sanded and varnished my hutch/desk, and started a curtain for my kitchen door. Plus, we ate dinner and spent the evening with friends on Saturday and Sunday. Wow, makes me tired just thinking about it all...
I love Park's outfit in this picture. The sweatshirt is one my mom brought for her, and she basically hasn't taken it off since she got it.

As you can tell, Park has been very helpful.

I love the cute heart pants, thanks Grandma Bush!

Check out that hair...

This is the start of her one-eyed cry, it's pretty awesome.

Harrassing Miles while he was trying to eat.

Helping me sand the desk part.

After a long day it was nice to sit and read books together.

*You can check out the Sisters blog for some pictures of our projects.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

You've definitely got to love when mom comes to visit and helps get so much done. Mine hasn't been here for toooo long!