Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Park and I went to a Easter Egg Hunt/Party today. I am still not clear on who hosted it, but I know we were invited. At first Park had a hard time cause I had to wake her up from her nap, but she ended up really enjoying it. She got her hands painted (she refused to let them paint her face), ate some lunch, visited the petting zoo, and got easter eggs. They also had Sumo suits, blow up houses, and coloring tables.

Parker's favorite part was definitely the petting zoo. She was not afraid at all, and let all the animals eat out of her hands.




She picked up a ton of eggs. They did a really good job, and had lots of eggs for everyone. The only bad part was the entire field was muddy from two days of rain, and some kids accidently got into some fire ant piles. Ouch!


As we were leaving Parker ran up this ramp and refused to leave. She spent about ten minutes running up and down, and up and down.


She got as many eggs as could possibly fit in her bag.



3 comments:

HankInTheSandBox said...

Ok, ok, we can get a goat...

emily and logan said...

ugh! i'm so jealous of parker petting those little lambs! (ps- yeah, i think carrie does know her! and i really need one of those of bibs...)

emily and logan said...

oh, wait...they're goats. even so!