Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Camera! Finally!

I finally went to Best Buy and bought myself a camera, finally! Hank has asked me at least 10 times to buy one. I love it, and took lots of pictures today just because I could.

I was off today so that I could take Grandma to the airport. We were both sad to see her go, but Parker was especially sad. We really enjoyed having you here Grandma, come back any time!
Our friend Charly came over when we got home. Her parents are on a trip and our friends are taking turns watching her. So the afternoon started with just Parker and Charly.

Parker and Charly were having fun playing in the pool and slidding down the slide with water running down it.





So we called Tenley and Robin and they joined in our fun, and brought bubbles!

And then Liz and Caleb came over, and then the neighbors kids wandered over.

We ended up with 8 kids in the backyard. I think it was too much for the little ones.

Park just hung out on the chair for a while, eating goldfish.

She wasn't very happy when Creed wanted her to share but she finally gave in.

3 comments:

HankInTheSandBox said...

Wow Ash, Park never looked so much like you as she does in the last picture, I've seen that same face on you I don't know how many times... usually when I ask you to share something too, very curious.

acl said...

Halleluah a new camera! It makes park look extra cute.

Kathy Clay said...

I especially love the pic of Parker with the hose on top of the swingset! So darn cute!