Geez, I have gotten yelled at three seperate times today for not blogging lately.

We haven't been doing a whole lot lately though. On Thanksgiving we went over to Sheila's and ate with her family, then we went over to Laryn's and hung out with them.

Kes gave Parker her christmas present since Kes was leaving soon to go to LA for the month of December.

Friday I had to work so Park went over and played with Kes all day because the daycare was closed. That night I met them at Mike's farm and went for a hay ride through all these lights they put up.

The little girls loved. They also played Christmas music through a speaker at the back of the tractor.
1 comment:
Parks hair is growing so long and she looks so grown up already!! What is the animal that makes into the blanket Kes gave her? Miss you both!
Ash, page 10, Sleigh Bells Ring for my backround.......pretty please!
love ya!
Post a Comment