Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love Cali weather

Parker suckered her Dad into buying her her own Iron Man the other night. It is actually quite impressive, she can name quite a few marvel characters.

Parker:1 Miles:0

Acting like they hadn't been cuddling for the last 20 minutes.

Right in back of our fence.

The back of our house (I'll eventually get around to the front and the inside).

Parker and Daddy swinging and eating pepperoni.

Crazy.

This is one of the things Parker has been saying lately that is funny, "What's the big idea!" She actually uses it in the right text, and is very dramatic when she wants to be.

Parker runs into the kitchen to find me and says quite excitedly:

Parker: Momma, there's someone at the door!

Me: Is it Daddy?

Parker: No, it's Wolverine!

4 comments:

Cami said...

what are you doing to your little girl? isn't she supposed to know barbie names, not superhero names? and by the way, that bathing suit is adorable. have you bought that bedspread yet to match it?

Kathy Clay said...

Ash, you must be trying to entice her Grandpas out to Calitunia with that video! So darn cute that girl!

Kim said...

Hey don't forget the grandma's, we want in on that too!!!

Gaffney said...

Eating pepperoni out of the bag is an art form. E still loves Batman more than Barbie. Sometimes I forget that Park is the same baby I once held in J-ville. Congrats on the house in the amazing setting.