Monday, April 05, 2010

Friday

Thursday we took a veeeery long drive to El Paso. Did I mention it was long? Yikes. Anyways, we got there and spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Nesbitt. They fed us a yummy breakfast and visited for a while, and then headed over to Mimi and Papa Gaenzle's.

Mimi had a bag filled with goodies (thanks mimi!) for both Parker and Samantha. It was funny to watch them go through everything.

And then try on some new clothes.

It is seriously impossible to get a good picture of them together though.
Michelle and I had both gotten stuff for the girls to decorate eggs. Daddy helped Park color on some beforehand.

Michelle was smart, she had a old shirt for Sammy to wear.


I think the girls enjoyed it, I know I did.

Grammy helped her put some stickers on. (stickers, surprise surprise)

I put the finishing touches on Hank's Iron Man egg.

After the eggs Grammy gave the girls tons of stuff for Easter (thanks Grammy!).

Park and Grammy blowing bubbles.

I think the adults had as much fun as the kids flying the kites.


The girls blew bubbles for two days straight. Seriously.


They were really cute together.

After a fun filled day at the Gaenzles we headed back for some more fun at the Nesbitt's. Park thought it was the greatest thing ever to be pushed around on Grandpa's walker. She kept asking Grandpa over and over again, too funny.

1 comment:

acl said...

Looks like everyone really enjoyed that sweet little girl. I think the long drive was well worth it!