Friday, June 25, 2010

Lego Waterpark

Last month Legoland opened a brand new water park. We hadn't tried it out yet, so yesterday we went with the Bowsers.

Jacob and Chris

It worked out really well because Ryan, Chance, and Chris got to go on all the big kid rides together while Ally and I took Jacob and Parker to the little kids pool.

Those are foam legos you can stack on your tube.

I didn't get any pictures of the little kid pool because I as in there with them, so I will steal them from Ally once she blogs them. Park seriously loved it though. They had a toddler lazy river and slides all going into her pool that she wanted to go on over and over and over. I had a hard time getting her out even when her lips were blue, she was shivering, and I know she was hungry.

I couldn't get a normal smile out of her.


After lunch the big boys went on a roller coaster while the munchkins rode these airplanes a couple of times.

Parker was totally freaked out that he moved...

1 comment:

acl said...

Oh so so so fun. My boys would LOVE that.