Monday, July 12, 2010

Medieval Times

Yesterday we went to Medieval Times- none of us had ever been before. Everyone really enjoyed it, including Park.

Although she refused to keep her crown on.


We bought our tickets through the military and were lucky enough to get a free royalty upgrade.


Park got a carnation from our knight- the blue one.


Her favorite part was probably the stuffed horse we bought her. She named it Playdough.

Park and the princess.

Sir Richard- he was hysterical, and one of the best parts of the show.

The king.

And a 25 week picture just for kicks.

5 comments:

acl said...

Oh cute baby belly! Calling you tomorrow - sorry about today!

Kim said...

Finally a belly picture, I love it!!

Cami said...

Ahh baby belly! sweet. Also I love medieval times. I can't believe you got to be royalty.

Kathy Clay said...

You look beautiful Ashley!

Michelle said...

Wow, you guys have a ton of stuff to do where you live. That's awesome. Cute Belly pic!!! I'm so excited for you guys :)