She's so beautiful!
She is getting so big. Can hardly wait to see Dallas again! So cute! Love the thumb. She'll give it up when the blanket goes.
She is so adorable, I just want to squeeze her!!!
Big D, Ashley? Yikes. Maybe you should refrain from calling her that...
Cami... the city of Dallas is known as Big D, and also Hank says you're retarded.
She is soooo cute!
She is just too cute!!!
Ahhh I can't wait to come see you guys and get to hold this little girl!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She's so beautiful!
She is getting so big. Can hardly wait to see Dallas again! So cute! Love the thumb. She'll give it up when the blanket goes.
She is so adorable, I just want to squeeze her!!!
Big D, Ashley? Yikes. Maybe you should refrain from calling her that...
Cami... the city of Dallas is known as Big D, and also Hank says you're retarded.
She is soooo cute!
She is just too cute!!!
Ahhh I can't wait to come see you guys and get to hold this little girl!!!
Post a Comment