Tuesday, March 29, 2011

North County Academy of Dance

Parker had her first dance class today! It was an hour long ballet/tap class that she loved. Her teacher was great, there was only one other little girl there, and Parker did great- paying attention and listening the whole time. I was so proud of her, she really picked it up fast.
I didn't get a picture of her in her ballet slippers and she looks funny here because it was in the middle of class and she wanted to get back to the teacher for tap, but I'll get some better ones next week.
She doesn't have tap shoes yet, we're going to have to go get some this week.


3 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful ballerina. Keep it up Parker.

Kim said...

Oh and Dallas is a beautiful ballerina too!!

SMClayJr said...

How fun to see Parker in her "dance" clothes and of course Dallas so a doll!