After a much needed break on Sunday I was ready to meet back up with Park and the Abshires on Monday for a day at Disney. It was even hotter on Monday, but we still had fun riding rides and seeing characters.


Her daddy wasn't there to help carry her but Laryn and Jared stepped up and helped out a lot. Dally didn't mind.
Dally did her usual "I'm just not sure about these guys" while we were taking pictures but then every time we passed by afterwards she tried to get back over to see them.
Of course we stopped by to the see the Fairies in Pixie Hollow.
I can't remember her name but this one is suppose to be the southern belle of the group and talks with a southern accent which Parker really liked.
We loved being able to see the Abshires while they were here. It made me really really miss them and everything about NC while we were all there (except NC itself).






1 comment:
Wish I was there having fun with you all.
Post a Comment