Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bus Stop

Today is picture day at school so I thought I'd get some pictures of Park while she was dressed up.  
Miles loves to walk to the bus stop, especially because usually a few kids stop to pet him.
Sometimes Dally is dressed when we go, sometimes she's not.
Wow, I look tired.
Henry is such a happy boy.
This is Daniel, he is a rockstar on our soccer team, and also our next door neighbor.
This is Jackie, she is in Parker's class and lives down the street (with Gabriela and Parker).

My pretty girl is starting to really like school.  I volunteered in her classroom for the first time this week and loved it.  It was so fun to get to see her in action, and get to see what she does and who she's friends with.
This is just a random picture of Dally playing in a box.


1 comment:

Kathy Clay said...

It is still hard to believe that Parker is in school and likes going!!! Pretty dress Parker. I'm sure you looked great in your school pics.