Parker really really loves dyeing eggs at Easter, I seriously think she looks forward to it all year round. Dally was hysterical, she would put a egg in the dye then stand up and jump/spin around saying "my did it! my did it!" I feared for our dye but we had no major mishaps.
Jude was deemed to young to participate so he got to watch from the high chair.
Cami made cookies while we dyed and Jude really liked them.
Dally has been telling me lately "You my friend mom" so yesterday we asked her if Aunt Cami was her friend, her response every time was no, ha. Parker told Cami yesterday that she didn't like Jude. I think both of them are having trouble sharing with their toys with Jude. Jude is just at that age where he is into everything, can't wait to see what they do when Henry gets there...
No comments:
Post a Comment