Thursday, October 02, 2008

The life of Parker

Parker trying on Daddy's cover.

She got this laundry basket from our bedroom and pushed it out to the family room, tipped it over, and started playing in it.

Then she got Miles' harness off the table and put it on, and took it off, and put it on, and took it off....

She did a pretty good job putting it on all by herself.

Here she is pushing her popper with a bracelet in her mouth. I love when she carries stuff in her mouth like that, it makes me laugh.

Getting into Mommy's cupboards, as usual.

Park has been obsessed with shoes lately. Every time she disappears and it gets really quiet I find her playing in the shoes. She likes to put them on backwards and walk around, proud as a peacock.

2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW what a busy little girl! Her hair is so cute.

Lexi said...

laycee used to crawl around with things in her mouth all the time. I loved it. She does it now sometimes too. I always thought she looked like a lion lol.