By the time we got around to the Jefferson last night it was dark so we decided to stop and take a picture today. Most of yesterday and this morning Dally sat in the stroller playing electronics until the camera came out, then she'd run to get in the picture, then run back to the stroller.
We thought they kids might enjoy the Air and Space museum.
And they enjoyed about half of it before their interest started to wane. It was also pretty crowded so I don't really blame them.
So we headed over to The Museum of Natural History. They loved this one.
They got to hold some bugs.
And listened for a long time (I tried unsuccessfully to pry them away twice before we finally walked away) to this guy talked about the Tarantula.
They thought the dinosaur bones were cool.
Every time we walked through a new section James would declare it his new favorite, but the animal skeletons really were my favorite.
They also really really loved the crystals and rocks.
I have a picture on my phone of a taxidermied bat eating a mouse that James liked so much he had me take a picture of. Gross. Maybe I'll post it later....
No comments:
Post a Comment