
I thought this would be a fun survey type thing to do on our anniversary. It's all about us.
1. What's his name? Henry R. Nesbitt.
2. How long have you been married? A year!
3. How long did you date? around 8 months (if I really stretch it) between meeting and getting married, which was a lot shorter than we thought it'd be, but it all worked out.
4. How old is he? 24
5. Who eats more? Hank, he is pretty much a bottomless pit. He usually finishes his meal and mine.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Hank claims he did, I don't really remember.
7. Who is taller? Hank is, I am shoooooort
8. Who sings better? It's not very pretty all around.
9. Who is smarter? Parker. J/k. I don't know who is, but who really cares.
10. Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty layed back, but I think I am quicker to anger.
11. Who does the laundry? Me. Kind of. I wash everything then put it on the bed near his closet so he has no choice but to put it away himself.
12. Who does the dishes? Me most of the time, but Hank helps.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on if I am pregnant and need to get to the bathroom at all hours. Also depends on if he is in the country or not.
14. Who pays the bills? Hank did until he left, now I do.
15. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a yard. If we did though, it would be Hank who mowed.
16. Who cooks dinner? When dinner actually gets cooked it's usually me, but Hank helps out.
17. Who drives when you are together? Hank, especially when we're in his truck.
18. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Like I said, we are both pretty layed back, which includes admitting when we're wrong instead of starting a fight.
20. Whose parents do you visit most? I currently live with mine, but it will probably still be mine since they are within driving distance.
21. Who proposed? It didn't really work that way.
22. Who has more friends? This is a dumb question. We both are friendly though, neither of us really lack friends.
23. Who has more siblings? me
24. Who wears the pants in the family? definitely Parker
1. What's his name? Henry R. Nesbitt.
2. How long have you been married? A year!
3. How long did you date? around 8 months (if I really stretch it) between meeting and getting married, which was a lot shorter than we thought it'd be, but it all worked out.
4. How old is he? 24
5. Who eats more? Hank, he is pretty much a bottomless pit. He usually finishes his meal and mine.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Hank claims he did, I don't really remember.
7. Who is taller? Hank is, I am shoooooort
8. Who sings better? It's not very pretty all around.
9. Who is smarter? Parker. J/k. I don't know who is, but who really cares.
10. Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty layed back, but I think I am quicker to anger.
11. Who does the laundry? Me. Kind of. I wash everything then put it on the bed near his closet so he has no choice but to put it away himself.
12. Who does the dishes? Me most of the time, but Hank helps.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on if I am pregnant and need to get to the bathroom at all hours. Also depends on if he is in the country or not.
14. Who pays the bills? Hank did until he left, now I do.
15. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a yard. If we did though, it would be Hank who mowed.
16. Who cooks dinner? When dinner actually gets cooked it's usually me, but Hank helps out.
17. Who drives when you are together? Hank, especially when we're in his truck.
18. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Like I said, we are both pretty layed back, which includes admitting when we're wrong instead of starting a fight.
20. Whose parents do you visit most? I currently live with mine, but it will probably still be mine since they are within driving distance.
21. Who proposed? It didn't really work that way.
22. Who has more friends? This is a dumb question. We both are friendly though, neither of us really lack friends.
23. Who has more siblings? me
24. Who wears the pants in the family? definitely Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment