Saturday, February 09, 2008

Godparents

Ok, let's talk about how much Parker loves the toys that Ally and Travis sent her for Christmas. I particularly hate this dog that Parker loves. It sings and talks to her, and if I have to hear "You're my friend" one more time I think I'm going to throw it out the window. I know it's the responsibility of friends and family that don't have to hear the annoying toys to give them. As far as this one goes, you guys definitely did your job, and she absolutely loves it.




3 comments:

Lexi said...

These are cute pictures, I hate annoying toys too, but I have recently discovered that a lot of toys have two volumes on it and I love that. I actually keep batteries in toys now lol

Anonymous said...

I had to but it for her! You are right..it is our job to buy things like that. The funny thing is..I know exactly what you are talking about! I have one here! The "your my friend" is very annoying. Jacob likes the ear and foot. AAAHHH!! Sorry! There is a volume thing on the back, you can actually turn it off if you want!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the tip! I hate it, but also love it because she is so amused by it. She, like jacob, really likes the ear and foot and continuously presses them. It's to the point where I just kinda tone it out. The butterfly also goes every where with us because she loves it so much. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of the phone, but likes to try and eat it.