This is the sweetest, most darling picture. When do I get to meet this adorable, funny baby girl? I hope soon! Also, I love the picture of us on the boat. My dad looks so young, it's hilarious!
She is getting so big. What did she think of the snow?
aw, parka park. i miss you. and you too, sister.
This is the best picture! It looks amazing with the snow and everything
love you parker.love ian and amy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is the sweetest, most darling picture. When do I get to meet this adorable, funny baby girl? I hope soon! Also, I love the picture of us on the boat. My dad looks so young, it's hilarious!
She is getting so big. What did she think of the snow?
aw, parka park. i miss you. and you too, sister.
This is the best picture! It looks amazing with the snow and everything
love you parker.
love ian and amy
Post a Comment