I forgot how you live for the weekends when you have to work during the week. We actually haven't done much because Hank and I have been obsessed with finishing Legos Star Wars on PS3, and it is the longest game I have ever played. Park has been playing out in the yard a lot, today she came in covered in dirt. She and Miles apparently dug a hole for us.

She also had her first trip to the Jacksonville Chuck E Cheese. We went with Chad, Robin, and Tenley, and had a really good time. Parker wasn't sure what to think at first, but she quickly warmed up to it. She was obsessed with riding in this car, and Tenley is just obsessed with Chuck E and wanted to "sit on his lap." Tenley also goes up to the big Chuck E and hugs him until he starts dancing and hits her.

Daddy and Park playing Mario Kart.

Park and Tenley bopping the sharks.

She did a good job handing me the balls, but didn't really care to throw them.

She discovered yesterday that she could dig under her swing set. Check out the pants, I'm not sure that you can see, but they are pretty dirty.
2 comments:
That Parker! A little tom-boy already with such a girlish grin!!! So cute and adorable.
CUTE!!! my dad just took juliette to chucke cheese for the first time last friday! it was fun! and i can't believe how long parker's hair is getting! its beautiful!
Post a Comment