This week has been a little crazy for us, and I think it deserves some narration. I started a new job on Monday at the Naval Hospital here on base (yay for having a hospital down the street!). I am working in their Family Medicine Clinic as one of 9
RNs who are split between their three teams of doctors. The biggest challenge has been getting use to working for the Navy, the acronyms just never end. But the people I work with are nice (for the most part), and it has felt wonderful to be back in a hospital environment, even if its not on a floor. It has been super nice having Hank home right now, he has been taking Parker to daycare and picking her up so that I don't have to worry about it. They are so cute together, it has only been four days and she already wants him over me.

Wait for the Gremlin laugh...
and the one-eyed laugh...
1 comment:
omg I didn't even realize how much I missed the gremlin laugh. love it! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment