Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas #3

After a long day of flying, which included a surprise visit to the St. Louis airport, Parker and I made it back to NY on Friday. We got home at almost ten, but the late hour didn't stop everyone from opening presents. Parker, as usual, was more interested in the paper.

Con

Dev


Cami and her boyfriend, Mike, who also flew in on Friday

One of the best presents ever... a Lake Owasco hoodie. My dad was sick of me stealing his. I am pretty sure I'm not going to take it off for the next 4 months.

Meg and park

Hank and I gave my dad this portable toolbox thing that he wanted. Uncle David was the only one who realized it's true potential, when you take the toolbox out you get ... a wagon for Park.

Con and the Park

Part of the care bear collection. The care bear cousins are still missing, but at least most of them were found...

1 comment:

Lexi said...

This looks so fun. How nice to be with family.