Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas Baby!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, because I know Parker and I did. Ours started early Christmas morning, because of everyones work schedules we got up around 6 to eat breakfast and do presents with Bobby, Marlena, Chloe, and Chance.

I had to wake Parker up, and as you can tell, she was still pretty tired.

and so was Chloe...

Once we got to the present part Parker was more interested in trying to eat the paper than she was the actual presents.

Chance, Chloe, Marlena, and Bobby.

Grandma and Park


Parker just couldn't keep her eyes open, and fell asleep about half way through present opening...

Afterwards, Kim, David, Ryan, Parker, and I all headed to Humble (by Houston) to see the Nesbitts and the Barrons. Hank called while we were there and got to talk to everyone. Parker and I can't wait until next Christmas when we will all be together!
Grandpa was the first to steal Parker from me, but really the whole day I held her to feed her and that was about it.

Danielle and Grandma

Becky, Parker, and Danielle

Parker, Danielle, and Grandma

Mommy and Parker

Bayleigh

Did you know that when you drop 7 Mentos candies into diet coke that it makes it shoot way up into the air? I didn't either, but the Barrons did. It was pretty cool.

David and Danielle

Thank you to everyone for completely spoiling us this Christmas, we love you, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: