A couple of days ago I had to take Park to the doctors office for her first sick visit. Although I didn't get her tested, the doctor was almost positive that Parker has RSV. Fuuuun. So since then I have been giving her a decongestant, eye ointment, and a neb treatment every 4-6 hours. Grandma already had a nebulizer at home because Hank use to have to use it. Go figure that the next person to use it would be his daughter. She is tolerating them well though, and is starting to sound better. Momma, the Park, and the neb treatment.
I hate RSV. The babies both got it 2 weeks after they were born and Laycee nearly died from it. She was in the NICU for 7 days and the machines were breathing for her. But the bigger the baby, the better they bounce back from it. I hope Parker gets better soon. The ned treatments are a huge pain but they really work.
1 comment:
I hate RSV. The babies both got it 2 weeks after they were born and Laycee nearly died from it. She was in the NICU for 7 days and the machines were breathing for her. But the bigger the baby, the better they bounce back from it. I hope Parker gets better soon. The ned treatments are a huge pain but they really work.
Post a Comment