I didn't take individual pictures of everything, there's just too much, but here it all is (with Parker in the middle).


From Grandpa and Grandma Nesbitt, for you.
From Marlena, Bobby, and Chloe. Happy Hank!
A USMC winter hat for me, from G and G Nesbitt. I plan to wear it around my brother, a lot.
A superman ornament for you from Bayleigh.
One of my favorites, a John Wayne cookbook. It's awesome.
Another Superman ornament, this one from G and G Nesbitt. I got a nurse one just like it. We are obviously going to have a really cool Superman themed tree next year!
Another one of my favorites, Grandma N. knew I didn't have a nurses cap (the schools just don't do them anymore, only pins), so she got me this one. I love it!
Wow, too many present for Parker to handle....
This is the hat we got for Ryan, he really likes it, he just needs a bigger size.
Like I said before, there are tons more that I didn't take pictures of. I didn't even get pictures of all of my favorites, for instance, Parker got the cutest little ID bracelet with her name on it, and a silver cup with her name and date of birth on it (a family tradition). We seriously were spoiled....
No comments:
Post a Comment